As part of the project Polish traditional music - phonographic heritage. Current state, preservation, sharing we started processing valuble resources of many institutions and collections - some of them weren't well-known and also weren't prepared for long-term preservation. At the moment we processed and digitisated (partly or fully) the following collections:
Collections from academies and universities
- Phonographic Collection of the Institute of Art
- Archive of Music Religious Folklore at the Institute of Musicology of KUL
- Maria Curie-Sklodowska University. Institute of Polish Philology - The "Ethnolinguistic Archive"
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. Institute of Musicology.
- University of Warsaw. Institute of Musicology.
Music libraries and radio archives
- F. Kotula Ethnographic Museum in Rzeszów
- The Tatra Museum in Zakopane. Archive.
- The Ethnographic Museum in Toruń. Archives of the Folklore Department.
- Regional Museum in Wola Osowińska
- Museum of Zamość in Zamość
- Regional Museum in Łuków
- Regional Museum in Wągrowiec
- Etnologisches Museum. Staatliche Museen zu Berlin (Berliner Phonogramm-Archiv) – collection of polish recordings form Opole Silesia
- Museum of Southern Podlasie in Biała Podlaska
Collections of regional cultural institutions
Collections of associations, foundations and regional organizations
- Association Katedra Kultury in Warsaw. Archive.
- Association of Folk Musicians in Zbąszyń
- Collegium Suprasliense Association. Wojciech Załęski's collection.
- Recordings of „Bagnosze” - singing ensamble from Drelów village - (Southern Podlasie)
- Henryk Świątkowski's collection (Mazovia, Łowicz)
- Stanisław Woźnica's collection (Eastern Mazovia, Mińsk Mazowiecki)
- Wanda Księżopolska's collection (Eastern Mazovia, Siedlce)
- Zdzisław Marczuk's collection (Mazovia, Podlasie and Western Polesie border)
- Alek Marduła's collection (Podhale)
- Mateusz Jonatan Raszewski's collection (Kalisz Region)
- Kazimiera Dominiuk's collection (North-West Podlasie)